Infiltrated - by Jay W. Richards
What Every American Needs to Know About the War on Free Enterprise--and Freedom Itself America: be warned. A new wave of financial reformers has infiltrated our public institutions at both the state and national levels. A growing army of self-proclaimed activists, philanthropists, and politicians has infiltrated not only the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, but the FDIC, the Treasury, and other regulatory agencies.This explosive new book from New York Times bestselling author Jay W. Richards reveals the shocking truth about:
- The latest financial regulations—what every consumer and businessperson needs to know
- The Dodd-Frank Reform Act—how it targets the wrong people and problems
- Elizabeth Warren and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau—what they're really up to
- Consumer credit and debt—why we need to stop blaming the banks
- The war against free enterprise—what you can do to fight back
You'll meet the political ideologues and extremists whose good intentions paved the road to financial hell. You'll witness the “blame game” in action, as politicians and the media use the 2008 meltdown as an excuse to further their own agendas. You'll learn about the terrible consequences that sweeping government reforms have on small businesses and other industries that had nothing to do with the financial crisis.
Finally, you'll find a special resource section of positive actions and ideas to help you stand up and speak out for your rights.
America is at a crossroads. It is time for us to choose between stricter government