Registration Opens: August 10
First Things First will present
a free, virtual Summit on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
to provide support to the early childhood community during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
The 2020 First Things First Early Childhood Summit is for professionals, stakeholders and supporters of early childhood education and health. The Summit offers an exciting opportunity to build both the knowledge and relationships critical to our collective success.
The Early Childhood Summit is ideal for:
- Early childhood education and health professionals
- First Things First regional council members
- Tribal representatives
- Business and community leaders
- School administrators
- University and college faculty
- State and local policymakers